MEET THE TEAM
Specialized healthcare consulting supported by experienced executives driven to improve clinical and healthcare organizations’ performance and thrive under payment and healthcare reform. Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities. We will work with you to develop a project plan with timelines and milestones.
An organization is only as strong as its executive leadership.
Jackie Crain, MBA, JD
15+ years of Senior Management and Senior Legal Counsel Positions
- Proven success as an executive leader who possesses the determination, know-how, and strategic mindset for building partnerships, expanding services, balancing various stakeholders, and meeting goals
- Generates buy-in from physicians, nurses, and hospital staff by soliciting stakeholder input through a series of systematic transparent steps prior to program launch while ultimately achieving goals, timelines, and ROI
- Extensive experience in partnership with executives, clinical leaders and trustees to balance multiple ongoing projects and achieve strategic priorities related to physician recruitment and employment, regional network expansion, and management of academic and clinical collaborators
Natalia Cruz, MSN, APRN
20+ years of Management, Operations and Executive Positions
- Successful oversight and management of the operations, recruitment, and compensation structure for large, multi-specialty group practices (over 300 providers)
- Extensive background with physician practice plans, recruitment, hiring and onboarding physicians, advanced practice providers and psychologists
- Decades of experience with negotiating and effectuating contracts with and for physician employment, engagement, and clinical coverage scenarios
- Years of experience with acquisitions and integration of hospital-based practices
- Extensive experience with Governmental Board relations and served on the Florida Board of Nursing for six years and Chair of the Board for over one year